HOW DO I GET LISTED AS A NEW G.S.R., D.C.M., OR COMMITTEE CHAIR?
Your area registrar can update G.S.O.’s records with your contact information. Click here for a list of Area Web sites in the U.S./Canada to get in touch with your area registrar. Or, you may update your information directly with G.S.O. through our Records Department. Click here to contact G.S.O. Records.
DO I GET A KIT AND/OR WORKBOOK?
- Once you're listed with G.S.O. (see above) we'll automatically send you the appropriate materials in a few weeks to help you in your service position.
- You can review service workbooks and the contents of various service kits by visiting the specific resource pages for each service area. These materials are sent to new trusted servants at no charge, thanks to contributions to G.S.O.
- New G.S.R.s, and D.C.M.s will receive a Kit to help them get started.
- Area committee chairs for committees on Cooperation With the Professional Community, Corrections, Public Information, Special Needs-Accessibilities, and Treatment receive a committee Kit.
- District and intergroup/central office committee chairs for these same committees plus Archives committees receive a Workbook.
HOW DO I ORDER LITERATURE FOR MY COMMITTEE'S WORK?
Purchasing A.A. literature can begin in an A.A. group. Groups and others can order from a local Central/Intergroup, Area, or District Office. The General Service Office cooperates closely with these offices, which have become a valuable resource for members and groups throughout the United States and Canada.
You may also order from A.A.W.S.'s Online Store.
WHAT ARE THE SPECIAL LITERATURE PACKAGES?
Some committees, including Cooperation With the Professional Community, Corrections, Public Information, Special Needs-Accessibilities, and Treatment committees have special items and special discount packages available for committees only from the General Service Office. Contact the staff member on the appropriate desk to find out more.