Where should we send group contributions?

For contributions to A.A. service entities, contact your district committee, area committee and/or local intergroup/central office. For contributions to G.S.O., checks or money orders in U.S. or Canadian dollars payable to “General Service Board” may be mailed to:

Post Office Box 2407
James A Farley Station
New York, NY 10116-2407

Online contributions actually go further, as they save handling costs. However, the General Service Board is grateful for all contributions, whether made online or by check.