Public Information Workbook
This workbook is intended as a guide for A.A. members involved in Public Information community work.
Public Information Kit
The Public Information Kit contains the workbook and a selection of pamphlets, guidelines and order forms associated with Public Information work.
Suggested Committee Activities
- Place PSAs with online, radio and TV stations
- Email local high schools to let them know that P.I. "Young People" presentations are available along with PowerPoint and other digital media.
- Place P.I. ads in local media publications about open meetings, especially during the holiday season.
- Send email of introduction to local media offering to be a resource for information about A.A. and anonymity-protected interviews.
- Help members become more informed about A.A.'s Public Information Policy.