Public Information Workbook
This workbook is intended as a guide for A.A. members involved in Public Information community work.
Public Information Kit
The Public Information Kit contains the workbook and a selection of pamphlets, guidelines and order forms associated with Public Information work.
Suggested Committee Activities
- Place PSAs with online, radio and TV stations
- Email local high schools to let them know that P.I. "Young People" presentations are available along with PowerPoint and other digital media.
- Place P.I. ads in local media publications about open meetings, especially during the holiday season.
- Send email of introduction to local media offering to be a resource for information about A.A. and anonymity-protected interviews.
- Help members become more informed about A.A.'s Public Information Policy.
Share Public Information Experience
The Public Information desk at the A.A. General Service Office is dedicated to Public Information activities. Committees are encouraged to share local experiences and challenges with this desk.